Totally Raiding Inc.

Don't be a dick.
It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:20 pm

Post subject: Server Migrated!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:44 pm 

Regular

So, I assume no one actually ever visits this site anymore.

But I have been migrating all my sites to a new server -- on Amazon Web Services, which is awesome, by the way -- and I went ahead and migrated this one as well. As part of the migration, I've upgraded phpBB to 3.0.11.1, upgraded Tapatalk to 4.0.0, and upgraded the WoW-Moonclaw theme to 3.0.11.1.

If you had the secret shell password to the server or database, it is now disabled. The new server allows login by SSH certificate only.

The new server also does not have mailing list software on it yet. As a result, while the Feathermeet mailing list still works (I have an MX record pointing to the old server), its administration panel does not. I will be installing mailing list software on the new server and moving the list; when I do so, I'll send an email out to the list with the new subscribe/unsubscribe/moderate instructions. I do not anticipate using the same software as the old server, so they will be different.

For those who came to Feathermeet, thanks for the great time! For others, I hope that I see you around in another MMO at some point!

Souls! Need more souls!

Post subject: Re: Server Migrated!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:12 pm 

Permanent Fixture

Yeah, I mostly just read these forums via RSS these days, but thanks for keeping things running and up-to-date. :D

What've you been up to lately game-wise? I haven't really been playing much other than WoW and Diablo 3, and nothing MMO-ish has really caught my eye except EverQuest Next, which is probably still a few years down the pipe.

I think at this point most of us who used to use these forums and still play WoW have moved over to Feathermap, so feel free to look us up there if you ever feel the need. ;)

Quote:
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb, and all I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—and it's no coincidence I've come.
And I can die when I'm done.