Totally Raiding Inc.

Don't be a dick.
It is currently Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:20 am

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:20 pm 

Oldtimer

Sooooo I noticed someone else had posted a raid recruitment post, and I know it's early, but WHY THE HECK NOT. We know what we're doing - maybe some of you know what you're doing too! (And maybe I shouldn't title this TRI3 if I'm the first one advertising but WHATEVER YOU KNOW WHO I AM!)

What: 10-man raiding with Duerma and Lightlance!
When: Fridays from 7-10:30PM server, beginning (roughly) November 2. That date is subject to change based on everyone's gearing and stuff, but that is what we are shooting for!
Where: Mogushan Vaults to start
Who:
  • Lightlance (tank)
  • Domin (tank)
  • Corrienda (healer)
  • Zhalar (healer)
  • Kilthar (healer)
  • Channi (melee DPS)
  • Galedorin? (melee DPS)
  • ______________________________ (DPS)
  • Kaetta (ranged DPS)
  • ______________________________ (ranged DPS)
More info: We will be using Vent. We will try to RP while raiding, though it is certainly not a requirement. The nublets will be in bed at start time, so we won't have a humongous break in the middle for their bedtime, but we can still take 5 for drinks or whatever. Rolls are open, but don't be a dick. Please bring your own flasks (or the materials to make them) as there are no cauldrons anymore. Please be online at least 15 minutes prior to the raid starting so we can know if subs are necessary. Baby bears are precious and soft. Invites are through the calendar system; please accept or decline at least 24 hours in advance. Please do not campaign for the legendary; Lightlance and I will make the decision that we feel benefits the raid the most.

If you already know what your gameplay plans for Mists are and would really like to join us, please let me know!

Last edited by Duerma on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:39 pm 

Oldtimer

that's late and not even sure about the day.. I'm also still unsure about Musti and MOP. With the nublet on the way, will there be time/sanity left to raid? And now I see that y'all are full on melee deeps from the looks of it. oh well. let's see what the future brings. Peace friends. I'll see you around! =)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:56 pm 

Oldtimer

I might come with y'all after all. In what capacity is the question though. And maybe I have to run and play one handed with baby in the other every now and then... :) I did pre order mop finally, though. Maybe give musti a break and let my shammy or baby priest do some healing? Maybe turn her into one of them feathery things and zapp stuff for one expansion. decisions decisions.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:56 pm 

Oldtimer

I might come with y'all after all. In what capacity is the question though. And maybe I have to run and play one handed with baby in the other every now and then... :) I did pre order mop finally, though. Maybe give musti a break and let my shammy or baby priest do some healing? Maybe turn her into one of them feathery things and zapp stuff for one expansion. decisions decisions.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:51 pm 

Oldtimer

Mustikka wrote:

That would be fantastic, Musti! And you know that we are totally forgiving of playing with baby in one hand. Personally, I recommend the Razr Naga mouse - it has 12 buttons along the side bound to your number keys on your keyboard, so you really can control everything with just the one hand! :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:59 pm 

Oldtimer

i really need to get back into the habit of reading this board more frequently. looks like you found a great group. if you ever need a sub, you know where to find me. hope to hear about your awesome exploits soon!