Totally Raiding Inc.

Don't be a dick.
It is currently Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:13 pm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:14 pm 

Oldtimer

Apparently, all we need to kill a big scary dragon is a fresh start. Grats to TRI Mark 3 for downing Deathwing! This is the first boss we've killed while the content was still relavent, so we're pretty darn proud of ourselves. :mrgreen: Here's the log if you're interested.
Attachment:
WoWScrnShot_031512_200130.jpg

After we killed him so freaking fast, we had two and a half hours left of raid time, so we decided that we were overdue to give Ragnaros the punting we never got around to this fall. Here's the log of our Firelands romp.
Attachment:
WoWScrnShot_031512_222742.jpg

Pretty amazing, you guys! Congratulations to everyone and thank you for your hard work!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:02 pm 

Nub

No no no... Thank YOU!

I actually posted this on my Blog this morning, with thank you's to everyone involved. Was a fun night downing not One Endgame boss, but TWO! (even if one is no longer end game...>.>)

Thanks again! Now to try to progress these daggers some more!

(Edit - I like your Firelands screenshot better than mine!)

http://www.randomdailies.com