Totally Raiding Inc.

Don't be a dick.
It is currently Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:36 pm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:19 pm 

Oldtimer

OK, so pretty much all of us have killed Deathwing via Raid Finder by this point. If you haven't, or if you have but you want to get your ARRPEE on, then please join the Order of the Rose for an in-character Deathwing kill! Raid-finder's easiness makes for a relaxed environment so we can roleplay without stressing about mechanics. The catch, of course, is that we need everyone in the raid to be from Feathermoon, as randoms from other servers are probably not going to be thrilled with us standing around and yapping. We've had pretty good response so far, and I would like to see if we can get two runs going so no one gets left out. Yes, that means I'm trying to get 50 people, so tell your friends, tell your guilds, and let's get more than FOUR DOZEN RPers raining down on his fiery rear end!

We are going Saturday, March 3, at 6PM server.

If you are interested, please contact Hinote/Enixoth or Duerma/Corrienda in-game. You can also reply to this thread, reply on the Rose boards, message me on Facebook or email me at corrienda@oowt.org. However you choose to do it, PLEASE do it as soon as possible so we can add you to the list and determine if we do, in fact, have enough for multiple runs!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:51 pm 

Nub

I would love to tag along... but Lark has very good IC reasons to be staying quietly at home, so she wouldn't be going. >.<

So me coming along will depend on whether I can get Pitch 2 more ilvl points before then, and possibly run him through the first part of LFR so he can actually get to Deathwing. Fingers crossed!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:16 pm 

Nub

It was a lot of fun, still amazed that you leaders got 50 people. Well done!