Totally Raiding Inc.

Don't be a dick.
It is currently Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:23 pm

Post subject: The Old Republic
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:16 am 
Nub

Hey all. It's been almost a year since I quit WoW, but I would be happy to see y'all in The Old Republic if you're going to be playing.

If you're interested, I'm setting up shop as an Imperial (Myrthoc is my first char name) on the Vrook Lamar RP-PvE server. So you can look me up, or avoid me like the plague, whatever.

For what it's worth, I enjoyed my time with you guys, and apologize if I was annoying.

Post subject: Re: The Old Republic
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:43 am 

Permanent Fixture

As far as I can tell, not too many people still check out these boards, but if you're interested in hanging out with TRI folks in SW:TOR I believe they're setting up shop on the Lord Adraas (East coast RP) server for both factions. You might want to check out the WFR boards for details.

Sadly, I won't be playing SW:TOR, but have fun in there!

Quote:
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb, and all I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—and it's no coincidence I've come.
And I can die when I'm done.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:35 pm 
Apprentice

I'm in the same boat as Reynoldo (quitting wow about a year ago, but am sorta back again plus am playing swtor).

I'm over on Lord Adraas (found that info over on the WFR forum). So far I managed to scare Alishe and am keeping an eye out for others. Made a consular named Qas'Amir, though I plan on playing an Imperial character there as well (have no idea what other class I want to try first). Would be fun if some of the folks that still might browse these forums let us know where you're at.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:15 pm 

Permanent Fixture

I haven't really been paying attention to SW:TOR, but if Hutts ever become a playable race, I hereby require TRI members to create Hutt characters named after organs (heart, liver, etc.) and all join a guild called "Amalgamation of Cassamir Parts". :P

Quote:
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb, and all I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—and it's no coincidence I've come.
And I can die when I'm done.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:56 pm 

Regular

I'll be checking it out on Tuesday (I didn't pre-order so I can't join until the actual release), and will be sure to look for all of you. :)

Souls! Need more souls!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:59 pm 

Oldtimer

I ought to find me a trial key somewhere and check it out. Dont think i'm quite ready to switch to another MMORPG, but i want to at least check it out. Have fun out there Rey, maybe i'll see you soon.